Welcome to Sissy Kiss!
This is a website is for anyone interested in babification, and feminization. That can include, but is not limited to, TG and non-TG Adult Baby Girls, and Adult Sissy Baby Boys, Adult Children, Daddies & Mommies. We are all about bringing everyone together with the same interests!
It would mean so much to be as active as you can if you join! Your posts are very special and needed to help keep Sissy Kiss a large wonderful community to support each other and have lots of fun!
Signing up here lets you both participate in the Sissy Kiss Forum, and have a Sissy Space.
- This is an 18 or over website You need to be the legal age defined by your community to view this website because members can talk about sex here, and post material of a sexual nature if it relates to our interests.
- Please be respectful Please no abusive, harmful, slanderous, illegal, hateful, threatening posts or material. This is including any posts with racism, hurtful to gay or transgendered people, or sexism. Please no spam.
Please no posts that can be divisive, such as political or religious posts, we think they are a good thing to have in other forums but we as a community need to stick together and help each other by seeing past things a lot of people disagree on to have a place of support for people into AB Fem. We are here to be a safe haven and support forum no matter what your views are on other things. If you need to talk about it with someone you can do it in a private message.
An exception is if the divisive issue is about anything the is related to what the website is about, including infantilism, feminization, gender diversity, gender orientation equality, self expression rights, which winter coat do you like best, or which diaper is the best for night wetting. While those are okay, remember to be nice while doing it. That includes no name calling, no insults geared at the person your disagreeing with, just stick to the idea your disagreeing on, and just respectfully stick to the reasons why youd disagree or agree on something.
A second exception would be if someone was seeking help or support about being their true selves and the subject or context of it being of a possibly divisive nature. When posting in a thread like this, one should never compose posts of a slanderous, harmful or otherwise provocative nature.
We have a lot of lovely queens, but please no drama queens. Posts that the moderators think mostly cause controversy, or causing a disruption to others enjoying the site will be moderated. This includes someone saying they don't get enough replies in other posts, so if they don't get replies to one post they will leave the site, etc.
If someone has a disagreement with a rule feel free to use the sites contact form to give constructive criticism, or if you want it to be done in the forum it needs to be done in a civil way that it does not cause disruption with just constructive criticism. Constructive criticism of the rules can be made by saying the specific rule someone disagrees with, and giving a logical explanation why they disagree with the rule.
If the moderators think the thread does not focus on giving specific reasons why they disagree, and it's shown to just cause drama the thread will be deleted.
When commenting on a story, caption, or some type of art piece just remember that the creators are just regular people sharing their fantasies for free, as a labor of love. They are not worrying too much about grammar, and spell checking, and thats okay as long as its understandable. So any comments on a story, caption, art piece, etc. needs to have at least 50 percent recognizing their labor of love if you wanted to give any constructive criticism. If there is a story someone didnt like, its free to look at, or not look at. If you didnt like the story at all that doesnt mean other people will not like it, since people have different tastes. Although if its breaking the rules then thats something you can let the Webmissy or Moderators know about.
- Our position on vulgarity, what's vulgar is really relative, and there is nothing that's actually objectively vulgar, but if we find something we think is not related to our interests, and may lead most people away from the site if posted they may be added to the list of things that can't be posted on the site. So far this is the scat fetish. Sorry nothing against people who are into just looking at it, but this just isn't the place to post it.
- Being on topic, any topics started in the forums, except for the Random Chat forum, need to be AB, TG, Adult Child and/or Femme related. The Random Chat can be about anything if it's within the rules. Please try to match up what youd like to talk about with what the forum fits it best. We know that newbies make mistakes with this sometimes though and they are free to PM any mod here to help them out if they need any.
- Ratings are given to every new thread made in the forum, a choice of ratings are available when making a new thread. Click here to see what the ratings mean. Please try your best to give it the most correct rating you think fits with the kind of thread you want to post. If it doesn't have the right kind of rating the thread can lead to being deleted, or moderated.
- Flooding, making a lot of short posts and/or posts that dont contribute to what the thread is about is not allowed. Members can make a lot of posts but they need to be real and really contribute to what the thread is about. Flooding can be making a lot of short posts that say something like "I like it" and with nothing extra to add that contributes to it to gain posting points or making a lot of posts in the games or quizzes just to gain posting points or anything like that.
- Personal Plugging, please dont make any threads that are for personal ads, but we have a wonderful place for that, its our Sissy Kiss Dating Spot, where you can make a personals profile to let people know about you and reach over 1.5 million singles looking for a special someone just like you! Here is where to check it out *Sissy Kiss Dating*
- Posting Spam Food, remember its a good thing not to post your email address, phone number or home address on any forum on the internet because spam bots pick them up and start filling them with spam. Plus you dont know if someone will misuse them to take advantage of you. So be safe and no feeding the spam bots.
- Forced Situations It needs stay about fantasy and role-play if it involves someone being "forced" where everyone involved really consents to it or it's a fictional story. We dont support in any way real forced situations. We only support consenting, and safe sex in real life. We understand though when someone likes something they like the idea of them being forced to do it in fantasy and role-play and that's okay.
- No sexual or abusive content with people under age Posting anything involving sex or abuse in anyway, that, in anyway, involves people under 18 (in age) is strictly prohibited. This includes real life photos of underage people, characters in stories, and anything else that fits that description. Its completely okay if they are adults but young at heart though (Adult Babies, Adult Children) and the content has sexual content, but not if it is too abusive, and it needs to be clear that it is about fantasy, not reality. Child abuse means doing something unnecessarily or gratuitously cruel to a child. This is an anti-child porn, and anti-abuse site. If you are looking for that then please leave. Only you will be responsible for any legal action taken if you post any.
Every new thread with any content that has underage characters needs to be rated ALL PG, or ALL PG 13
Also if a thread can't have an underage character in it, and it has a drawing, all the people in the drawing need to be obviously 18, or over. Things to look for to tell if the character is obviously 18, or over is lengthy arms, and legs, developed breasts, and curves. Please no drawings where it's difficult to tell if the artist meant the character to be underage, or if it's obvious they were meant to be underage.
Characters in R, or XXX rated content that have characters that are described as "teen" need to be clarified that you mean 18, or 19. The word is too ambigious, and we can't leave people guessing if you mean 13, or something like that. The same goes for any word the moderator can interpret as being vague about what age they are.
So this means if you post a thread containing an underage character, please keep everything in the thread All PG, or All PG 13 rated. That includes any other content as well, like in stories, captions, Sissy Spaces, etc. The people posting in the thread need to keep it All PG, or All PG 13 rated as well. However if they dont, they will be moderated, instead of the original person who started the thread.
- Copyrighted Images & Personal Photos You agree not to steal any copyrighted images, including personal photos of people or use them in a way they would not consent to. Personal photos of someone are legally copyrighted automatically by that person and they are their personal property. Anyone commiting copyright infringement may result in the owner of the images taking legal action to the person posting them. The person posting them takes all responsibility, and not the website or the people who run it, though we delete any copyrighted material when we catch them, and moderate the person who posted them.
*Click here to see a list of Sissy & AB Artists who have copyrighted content, and ways to see if something is copyrighted. Keep in mind this isnt all the artists out there.*
- Please no content of real people that have nudity, or acts of sex However:
- Sexy content without sex acts, or nudity are okay.
- Drawings, or cartoons with sex acts, and nudity are okay.
- Content without sex acts, or nudity, but have an XXX story, or caption attached to them are okay.
We just want to avoid the situation where that photo is copyrighted, and doing something that may be very personal for them at the same time. That would be even more upsetting to them. We only support sexual content on this site where everyone consents, and want to completely avoid the extreme situations. So make sure any images are not copyrighted, and taken without permmision.
An exception to this rule is if the person posting the pictures can provide a link back to the website where the pictures originate, and they don't mention anything about the pictures being copyrighted, and the pictures are not only available if you pay them. The link needs to be shown in the same post where the pictures are being posted, and at the same time that the pictures are posted.
Another exception is if the poster says they are photos of themselves since that's the same as having a source of the photographer's website. Though someone else can easily have them removed if they say they are the ones in the photos, instead of the poster.
To clarify nudity is defined as: if it shows genitalia, or nipples then it would be considered nudity. Also if in the picture you can see they are nude in that way, but they are turned around to where you can't see, that would still be considered nude. If it's a situation where it's really close to showing the genitalia, but it doesn't show any part of them, like if they are wearing a skimpy bikini, then that isn't considered nude.
Please keep any content you post here saved somewhere else if you want it to be safe because we can't be held responible if a database crash happens, or something like that, and there is loss of information. Though we do our best to prevent that from happening.
- Posting Images To share your images like avatars, signatures, pictures, etc. you use in forums just upload it to any image hosting website, like pixprincess.com, or photobucket.com and they can be shown in the forum like any other image. It is a lot better way so people can post as many images as much as they want and we dont end up having a slow loading forum.
The best way to do it is with Sissy Kisss baby sister *Pix Princess* If your looking for a place to stick your sissy pix so you can share with your friends in this forum or anywhere on the internet this is the best and most fabulous place! Designed and hosted by the maker of Sissy Kiss, its features are easy to use and share. Including the image address under your images where you can easily get the Simple Address of the image, HTML code for displaying the image or the Forum Code for displaying it in forums. You can have unlimited bandwidth, Adult or Non-Adult hosting for those steamy pix youd love to share. Make your own albums & galleries! See for yourself all the amazing features and the lovely princess layout!
- Avatar & Signature Size Limit Avatars cant be any larger than 200 pixels in height and 200 in width. Also Signatures cant be 410 by 410 pixels in size. Both cant have anymore than 60 kb (kilobytes) If you have a large avatar with a sig, try to make a small signature and vise versa. So those with 56k connections will not have a hard time surfing.
- Avatars & Signatures can't have nudity, or acts of sex in them They can still be sexy though. We try to make the site for both people who are into AB Fem but not sexually, and for those who do find it sexy. So this is a way to comprimise, and you can still post R ,or XXX rated things just in a thread with that rating and as long as it follows the rest of the site rules.
These things may lead to being moderated, immediately being banned, your ISP being contacted, reported if its something illegal, or more depending on the circumstance. The IP addresses of members, and guests are read only for security reasons. Only you are responsible for the content you post. At the same time the moderators and admins still do their best to keep content within the rules. These rules are subjected to change in the future if we need to in order to protect the consent, or safety of others, which possibly would lead to deleting, or moderating past, and future content, and members.
You agree that the admin and mods of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic, profile, avatar or signature at any time should they see they need to.
- Sticky threads in forums may have extra rules Before posting in a forum, look at the very top of the forums thread list. There may be threads with the header Stickies above them. Please check those out before posting in that forum because they may have special rules, or guides for posting in that particular forum. They are always at the very top of the thread list.
- Contacting the Admin if you see someone breaking the rules Please help the Mods and Admins keep the forum safe by letting them know if you see someone breaking the rules. If its a forum post you can press the button that looks like this Its right on top of every forum post OR you can *Email the WebMissy*
- FAQ If you need help about something like posting images, adding signatures & avatars and more checkout the FAQ:
::Frequently Asked Questions::
If you have anymore questions about the rules, or website you can email the Webmissy by using Sissy Kiss's contact form. Click Here To Email The WebMissy
- Also If you are having problems registering or logging in,
Click Here To Email The WebMissy
- Have fun!